Posted by N Azam as Public Relations
We’re thrilled to launch the Azam Marketing Summer Prize Draw in association with Free Cashback. The range of 30 valuable goodies donated by our wonderful sponsors have a combined value over £4,400 / $7,000 / €5,400!
All entrants also receive FREE Ministry of Paintball and beauty makeover vouchers worth over £100.00! (Terms and Conditions apply; only valid in the UK.)
Entry is completely free and you multiply your odds of winning by carrying out various simple actions.
Entries will be accepted from 1 to 31 August, 2010. The draw will take place on 2 September when winners will be randomly selected. Winners will be emailed and also announced on this blog on the 3rd of September.
So what’s up for grabs?
Five Fabulous First Prizes
2 x Dell Vostro 3500 laptops worth £551 / $864 / €662 each – donated by Aspect Web Media
Apple iPad WiFi + 3G worth £529 / $829 / €635 – donated by Free Cashback
Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim worth £200 / $313 / €240 – donated by BidYell
Lots of Valuable Second Prizes
Waitrose vouchers – £150 / $235 / €180 vouchers to Britain’s highest quality supermarket chain (or to be used on Waitrose Entertaining if delivery not available in the winner’s area)
Personalised Malt Whisky gift boxed; leather personalised football book; framed newspaper spoof, and historic newspaper with date of your choice – worth over £160 / $250 / €192 donated by Gone Digging / Historic Newspapers
2 x Windows 7 Professional – worth £220 / $345 / €264 each – donated by Azam Marketing
Unique Runners Up Prizes
Premium one year subscription to SpadeClub and one year subscription to Card Player magazine worth £153 / $240 / €183 – donated by SpadeClub (cannot be offered to residents of certain excluded North American states).
How to Enter?
All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with (a) your email address, (b) your country, (c) the total number of entries you have, and (d) screenshots of each and every action which qualifies you for an entry (e.g. send a screengrab showing you have followed particular Twitter accounts). May include multiple actions in one screengrab.
2 entries – for submitting your entry i.e. you don’t have to carry out any action
8 entries – join The Aspect Network as a publisher. This is a lead generation / affiliate marketing network with a fantastic range of UK offers
8 entries – join FreeCashback.co.uk, a leading cashback site in the UK since 2003, for free
4 entries – keep up with the Azam Marketing blog by RSS, by email subscription, or adding to your browser bookmarks. 4 entries each; maximum 8 entries via this method.
8 entries – join the Gone Digging and BidYell affiliate programs on Webgains UK, the UK2.net affiliate program on any network, Crystal Acoustics on Tradedoubler UK, and/or SpadeClub on Commission Junction. 8 entries per affiliate program sign-up.
10 entries – add www.Azam.info or www.FreeCashback.co.uk to your blog roll or links page. Must be no more than 30 links on the page. Website must have either global Alexa ranking less than 250,000 and/or more than 200 RSS subscribers via publically visible counter (or send screenshot showing number of subscribers). If does not satisfy the minimum Alexa or RSS subscriber criteria, adding link to either site classifies as 4 entries.
6 entries – for each tweet about this prize draw anytime before 25 August 2010. Must have at least 500 followers. Maximum 12 entries via this method.
12 entries – blog or write an article about this prize draw anytime before 20 August 2010. Minimum 100 words. Website must have either global Alexa ranking less than 250,000 and/or more than 200 RSS subscribers via publically visible counter (or send screenshot showing number of subscribers). If website does not satisfy the minimum Alexa or RSS subscriber criteria, this action classifies as 6 entries. Maximum 12 entries via this method.
If you were already doing any of the above, you still qualify to receive the entries.
Terms & Conditions – Important
1. UK and Eire prize draw entrants will be subscribed to the FreeCashback.co.uk newsletter which highlights each week’s best voucher code and cashback deals. You may easily unsubscribe. Your details will not be added to any other mailing list, nor used for any purpose other than one autoresponder email to confirm we have received your entry and another to inform you if you win a prize.
2. Entries will only be accepted by 12 midnight Pacific Standard Time on 31 August 2010.
3. We will verify all winners have qualified for the number of entries they state. If the number of entries they state is inaccurate (honest mistakes will be tolerated where there may have been confusion about the number of entries a certain action qualifies for), they will be disqualified from the prize draw. You must still be participating in the action (e.g. following a Twitter group) at the time when the competition organiser carries out their checks.
4. Entries accepted from anywhere in the world; prizes can be mailed to any country (as long as do not contravene that country’s laws).
5. Only one entry per household. Only one prize per entrant.
6. Sending an email is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. If you win a prize, we will notify you by email.
8. If you do not reply to the notification email informing you that you have won and requesting your postal details etc. to receive prize within seven days of the email being sent, another randomly-selected entrant will be offered the prize.
9. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the prize draw organiser may require.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
12. The companies donating prizes have been asked to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time. While the prize draw organiser will do everything in its power to ensure prize winners are sent their winning item(s) by the prize donating companies, they cannot be held responsible if any company does not send a prize or it is not as specified.
13. Ministry of Experiences prizes may incur costs for participation. For example, paintballs have to be purchased. See Ministry of Experiences website for full details.
14. The prize draw is not open to employees or members of their immediate families of Azam Marketing or the companies donating prizes.
15. The prize draw entry email address is only for prize draw entries.